Introduction to the Tintic School District:
Welcome to the Tintic School Distict's Website. The Tintic School District is a small district in the number of students, about 250, but a large district in the amount of area it covers, just a little over 2100 square miles. The district is in central Utah covering three communities in Western Juab County, Eureka, Trout Creek, and Callao. The district has two high schools, one elementary school and one one-room elementary school.
Tintic School District Mission Statement
Tintic School District is committed to excellence by empowering and challenging all students to achieve their potential as life-long learners in an ever-changing world.
Tintic School District Strategic Vision
The Tintic School District Board of Education envisions a learning community working cooperatively to develop the whole child in an atmosphere of excellence characterized by:
- Students meeting achievement and growth expectations
- Students actively engaged in higher-order literacy skills
- Students actively engaged in mathematic, scientific, artistic and extra curricular activities
- Students actively engaged in citizenship and the founding principles of the nation, state, and community
- Students actively engaged in a safe, technologically modern, and rigorous learning environment that draws upon research based instructional practices supported by a guaranteed and viable curriculum