Skip to main content

Food Services for the Tintic School District

pdfSpecial Diets Form

pdfTintic School District Free Meal USDA Waiver Letter

pdfLunchroom Policies Procedures 2021-22


Breakfast 2

Free and Reduced Price School Meals

Eureka Elementary and Tintic High receive federal funds based on the percentage of students who qualify for Free/Reduced lunch. Both the school and students benefit if a family qualifies for the waiver. We would appreciate it if ALL families would fill out the Free/Reduced lunch forms if you think you may qualify. Again, the benefit to our schools in having all eligible students/families apply is quite large, but we need your help – PLEASE apply.

You can choose to not take part in the Free/Reduced lunch program. However, in order for the school and the students to benefit, the form must be filled out. The information that is on the form is only used at the school and state education offices. No personal information is reported to the government (including citizenship status). Your information is kept in upmost confidence and will not be shared. You will be asked if you want to participate in the Free/Reduced lunch program, but you do not have to participate. If you think you qualify, please apply.

Children need healthy meals to learn. Tintic School District offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.25; lunch costs $2.00 for grades K-6, $2.25 for grades 7-12 and $3.50 for adult meals. Your children may qualify for free or for reduced price meals. Please fill out the application for free and reduced price school meals below and bring the application to your student's school. Applications are also available at Eureka Elementary, Tintic High School and Tintic School District Offices.

pdfInstructions to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals

pdfApplication for Free and Reduced Price School Meals

pdfFrequently Asked Questions about Free and Reduced Price School Meals

pdfTintic School District Board Policy FIA: Meal Charges

pdfTo print the 2023-24 Menu, click here.

23 24 Menu

 Special Meals

The Special Dietary Needs Request form can be found by clicking below for parents who need to change their student’s meals due to allergies or other special diet accommodations. Please send completed requests to Traci Snell in Food Services for approval. See Administrative Memorandum #64 dated April 18, 1995 for details. We cannot accommodate special meals without this form in our files.

pdfSpecial Dietary Needs Request Form - Available in the front office of your school.


pdfSchool Fundraiser that meet the Smart Snacks in School Standards Application

pdfSchool Fundraiser that do not meet that Smart Snacks in School Standards Application

pdfCTE Fundraiser Application

Food Services Director

Sarah Hardman

Phone: 435-433-2018

Fax: 435-433-6622


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
             Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
             1400 Independence Avenue, SW
             Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.