Members of the council for the 2022 - 2023 school year are as follows:
Eureka Elementary School School Land Trust Plan 2021-2022
Proposed Meeting Schedule for 2022 -2023 Council Meetings (all meetings will start at 3:30 PM)
Thursday,, October 6th, 2022
Thursday, February 9th, 2023
Thursday, March 9th, 2023
Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 if needed
4 November Agenda
4 November Notes
Jan 13 Agenda
March 10 Agenda
We welcome the parents of our students to consider serving on the Community Council. As a council member, you will have the opportunity to provide input on how funds are to be spent to support our school and promote student success. Elections are held in the fall. You may inquire at the school front office if you are interested in joining the Community Council.
Rules of Order and Procedure for meetings:
All meetings are open to the public, and the public is welcome to attend.
The agenda of each upcoming meeting with draft minutes of the prior meeting will be made available to all council members at least one week in advance.
Meetings shall be conducted using the rules of parliamentary procedure. Items on the agenda take priority over other discussions coming before the council. Motions and voting will take the action of the council, and motions and voting are recorded in the minutes.
15 October Agenda
15 October Notes
16 February Agenda
16 February Notes
16 March Agenda
16 March Notes
Approved amendments by the Tintic School Board
84% of our students will read at or above grade level or make at least one year's progress by the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
85% of Eureka Elementary Students will be on or above grade level in math or make at least one year's progress.
Improving science instruction and student learning by having 76% of students pass science unit assessments.
FYI, the community council looks at data on a school level and determines how to use funds to help students and the school reach our goals. This year we are purchasing the following items to help us reach those goals:
1. Core Knowledge Language Arts program (CKLA)
2. I-Ready online math instruction and assessment
3. we will pay an aide to perform or help us with our reading and math intervention programs
4. 30 Chromebooks for classroom use
5. we will have a science night event
6.7-mindsets Social Emotional Learning program
7. Acadience reading assessment
8. Waterford reading supplemental reading program (online)
9. Handwriting without tears and keyboarding programs
10. professional development/planning 2 days for reading and also one for math
11. Book club books
12. Tween author boot camp
13. Author visit to come to our school for a day and night for a book club event
14. Smartboard software update
15. UCET (Utah Coalition of Educational Technology) conference registration
16. Classroom writing supplies
18. Home reading, library, and guided reading books
19. Fluency Tutor (online fluency program)
20. Pay teachers to level, label, and organize the new books purchased
21. Online science programs (Generation Genius and Mystery Science)